• Renewals were more sought after by tenants in Q3
2017, continuing a prevalent trend in Q2 2017.
• This quarter also saw a surplus of sublease space
available, specifically in the core market where
141,650 sq. ft. of sublease space was vacant.
• The amount of sublease space increased a total of
20,525 sq. ft. from 121,125 sq. ft. in Q2 2017.
• Several of the available spaces include large floor
plate vacancies, that will provide additional options
for large office users.
• The suburban market continues to be sought after
for relocation options, although the lower vacancy
and zoning bylaws are a challenge for occupiers
making the switch from traditional core market
options over to the suburban market.
• The tech sector is an important industry in London.
Activity and interest from this sector remain high.