Whether you’re a developer looking for advice on site acquisition or securing the right tenants, or you’re an investor looking to raise equity or buy or sell industrial assets, CBRE has local and multi-market expertise to provide full coverage logistics solutions.
A joined-up approach
Our Industrial and Logistics Capital Markets team works closely with our local logistics experts, as well as our Agency team to execute your capital markets strategies with an efficient, joined-up approach. This enables us to draw upon considerable value-add information and insight for the benefit of our clients.
Our sector focus is niche, but our investment capabilities are broad and sophisticated.
We provide services throughout the capital markets structure, including:
- Assets and Portfolio Investment Disposals and Acquisitions
- Strategic Corporate Strategy and Consultancy
- Global Equity Raising Platform
- Fund / Vehicle Creation
- Strategic Joint Venture Structuring
- Corporate Acquisitions Advice
- Domestic, Continental and Global Marketing Capability
- Development Funding
- Debt and Portfolio Restructuring; Debt Sourcing
- Sale and Leaseback Structuring
- Public and Private Funding
- Valuations and Investment Appraisals
Through our international expertise in the industrial and logistics sector we offer developer clients a unique platform to market their property, delivering unparalleled access to tenants from local, national and international networks.
We also provide insight and expertise on everything from site location to acquisition and development. Backed up by our truly global standards and operations, our team will ensure you have the advice and reassurance you need to maximise on your land and real estate development objectives.
Our developer services include:
- Development Advice
- Marketing Strategy
- Tenant and Occupier services