Luxembourg Retail MarketView Q3 2023
Luxembourg welcomes new restaurant and café offers
November 15, 2023 7 Minute Read
- Economic forecasts for Luxembourg are stable in recent months, with solid growth of 2.5% expected
- Retail take-up through Q3 moderated compared to an active 2022, with pubs and restaurants noting
strong occupier activity.
- Vacancy is low to non-existent for top high streets, shopping centres and out-of-town locations.
- Prime rents have slightly decreased to 1,800 €/m²/year (excl VAT).
- Investment has ground to a hault from rising rates and bid-ask spreads and limited available assets.