CBRE Luxembourg reshuffles its management committee
February 6, 2024 5 Minute
CBRE announces today a new management structure for its Luxembourg office. Frank Rosenbaum, previously Managing Director, will focus on the development of commercial activities in the Grand Duchy. He will hand over operational management of the Luxembourg office to a multi-disciplinary management committee.
Under the leadership of Maxime Kumpen, CEO Belgium and Luxembourg, the CBRE Luxembourg Management Committee will take over operational management of the local team of 32 people. At the helm of this new committee is Michaël Taelman as City Leader, who enjoys an excellent reputation in the sector, a reputation he has built up over more than 20 years, especially working with real estate occupiers. He joined CBRE in July 2010 and is currently Head of Advisory & Transaction Services BeLux.
Led by Michaël Taelman, the CBRE Luxembourg management team also includes 5 other experts:
- Virginie Chambon, in charge of the Retail and Logistics department. She joined CBRE in September 2022 with over 20 years' experience in commercial real estate.
- Guillaume Perrodin, in charge of the Property Management department. With 15 years' experience in this field, he joined CBRE in September 2022 and has contributed to the development of a multi-disciplinary team, now counting 5 employees.
- Arnaud Smeets, in charge of the Capital Markets BeLux department. Having joined CBRE in January 2016, he manages a team of 15 professionals responsible for real estate investments across all asset classes.
- Lionel Andries, in charge of the Project Management BeLux department. After joining CBRE in January 2011, he contributed to the design and fit-out of a large number of offices and work environments. His team totals 17 members.
- Pieter Paepen, in charge of Valuation Services BeLux. He joined CBRE in June 2007, and is responsible for a team of 17 experts in real estate appraisals and valuations.
Maxime Kumpen, CEO CBRE Belgium and Luxembourg, comments: "I am convinced that this new management structure, made up of qualified experts, will enable our Luxembourg activities to prosper and evolve to the next level. Frank and Michaël, with their experience and reputation, have my full confidence in ensuring the operational excellence and business development we need."
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2023 revenue). The company has more than 130,000 employees (including Turner & Townsend employees) serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at cbre.com