Plan, Lease & Occupy
Workplace Strategy & Innovation
Unlock the power of your workplace with user-centered design, delivery and management services that drive business strategy, inspire human performance and increase employee engagement.
Deep Expertise, Holistic ApproachDynamic organizations demand high-performing, integrated workplace solutions tied closely to employee expectations and strategic objectives. Our diverse team of experts in workplace strategy, organizational design, change and transformation, design, and occupancy management can identify opportunities to reduce and reallocate underutilized space, enhance your employee experience, effectively manage through change, and align culture and work processes to deliver exceptional places of work.
Unparalleled Intelligence & TechnologyOur interactive workplace technology platform provides the critical context, insight and transparency you need to visualize and understand your portfolio. From space planning and programming to accurate and fast project estimating, we provide a range of technology solutions to inform your workplace strategy.
End-to-End Solutions, Executable StrategiesWith an end-to-end, data-driven process, we define holistic workplace solutions that meet your unique organizational needs. We temper our recommendations based upon the industry’s largest portfolio of spatial and cost benchmarks to provide clarity and help you implement with confidence.
Our solutions help you boldly envision your future workplace
- Workplace strategy: Define the exact requirements for your future workplace through user-centered research
- Workplace Wellbeing: Provide a holistic approach to employee health and comfort
- Design: Translate your strategy and culture into the built environment
- Workplace Technology Services: Ensure technology supports a seamless work experience with our full suite of technology consulting, design and project management services.
- Occupancy Management: Sustain and adapt your new workplace to meet future demands
- Change Management: Prepare your people to lead, adopt and sustain change
- Organizational Design: Drive transformation and enhance organizational effectiveness
- Experience Service: Improve the office experience through technology, amenities and concierge services
Worldwide commercial real estate group CBRE has chosen Prism as its Luxembourg “CBRE House”! Despite the challenges currently facing the property sector, 2024 got off to a positive start for Eaglestone, which has agreed lets for around 70% of the new iconic building in the Cloche d'Or district.